Roger Federer
Only members can view the other topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free!

Roger's Forehand Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roger's Forehand Return

Post by Riz Soulliard on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 am

I wish I could get the stats for the percentage of returns not made by Roger on the forehand side, in big matches, like the Grand Slam finals, when he has lost. Have any of you noticed that Roger has a tendency to be a little less consistent off his forehand returns? Looks to me that even though people, including myself, who rave about his forehand seem to think that he makes more mistakes when he hits a forehand return. Perhaps, he doesn't have as much variety as he does with his backhand return (slice, top spin) and also, maybe, he tries to go for outright winners off his forehand. Whatever the case maybe, I would love to see him get a bit more consistent with his returns when it really matters. Cannot wait to see him win at least a couple more Grand Slams.

Riz Soulliard

Back to top Go down

Re: Roger's Forehand Return

Post by Cromar on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am

Hi Riz Soulliard!  

Nice to see your interest in the Forum. May I suggest that you register as a member, so you can post your comments in the appropriate threads (which are not visible to Guests) and see other members' comments. There is lots to see and many different topics on this Forum.

This only a Welcome thread for new members.

Cromar - Co-Admin.
Cromar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum