Roger Federer
Only members can view the other topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free!

Where are the RF.COM Royalty?!!

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where are the RF.COM Royalty?!!

Post by Sherl on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Márciaf wrote: I am getting the old wonderful habitude of "first thing of the day=open the forum". Sunny

Me too, wonderful to be able to do that again! Love it Love it

Sherl

Back to top Go down

Post by wcr on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Still getting the hang of our new forum.  A few folks from rf.com I'm looking for.  Not sure if they are using the same user name here:

tvradke
Sandie
RofiFan
HeartoftheMatter
AfromA (Anna from Australila)
benandmat
luvfedtennis

and the beloved MOUNTAINS!

If they are here and I missed their posts - HELLO old friends.
wcr

Back to top Go down

Post by LaRubia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Katarina_YYZ wrote:
Doris!!!

Hi Kat Very Happy

Great to see that you are here already.
LaRubia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Jay on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Sherl wrote:
Márciaf wrote: I am getting the old wonderful habitude of "first thing of the day=open the forum". Sunny

Me too, wonderful to be able to do that again! Love it Love it

Haha me too, what else can I read about Rog today i wonder Smile
Lil_Jay
Admin

http://federer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 am

wcr - I just found tvradke on MTF!  I left him a message to come and join us.

He just posted this tonight...  Crying  Poor guy!

" I miss the forum too. It used to be fun reading up on posts from wcr, rickyroger, vinnyrichards, feddy052377, sameena, volley, matarsak, RogerNo1 etc. I also managed to meet pheebe and woodstock at Indian Wells last year and have no way of contacting anyone now. Celebrated the AO win all alone, devoid of the usual gang and decided to finally join the MTF and see if there are any folks I might recognize. I am using the same username and so if you are here with a different ID, hit me up. "
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by ph∞be on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:34 am

Cromar wrote:wcr - I just found tvradke on MTF!  I left him a message to come and join us.

He just posted this tonight...  Crying  Poor guy!

" I miss the forum too. It used to be fun reading up on posts from wcr, rickyroger, vinnyrichards, feddy052377, sameena, volley, matarsak, RogerNo1 etc. I also managed to meet pheebe and woodstock at Indian Wells last year and have no way of contacting anyone now. Celebrated the AO win all alone, devoid of the usual gang and decided to finally join the MTF and see if there are any folks I might recognize. I am using the same username and so if you are here with a different ID, hit me up. "

I'm so glad you found him! I have his phone number but didn't feel comfortable calling him. I hope he comes here. I have woodstock's phone number too and I wonder if I should text her (no contact since IW last year but reading tvradke's post makes me think she might enjoy joining us).
ph∞be

Back to top Go down

Post by xinccinx on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Hey everyone, so glad to have found this forum. I was not a regular poster at the old RF forum but used to lurk a lot when Roger had a big match coming up. Anyways, I did not think much of it when RF website was being revamped. I visited the new site a few times and noticed it was missing the forum. I guess it was too much work for the mods to maintain the forum and now at least the trolls would be silenced. But later, it just felt weird not being able to visit our old forum to celebrate when Roger kept winning and advancing through the Australian Open draw. I really miss sharing the excitement with other RF fans (even those who only posted in the guestbook), and the well written analysis by fans of his matches. Twitter was my hangout but I felt a bit lost. If the old forum was still there, the official website would have crashed when Roger won the AO final with tens of thousands of visitors congratulating him. Roger actually beat Nadal in a grand slam final, he really did it, omg!!!! Laughing Cheering

xinccinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcizio14 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey everyone, thanks for creating this forum! I used to frequent the RF site but I wasn't a regular poster. It was a sad day when the site was revamped but now I found this site and I plan to post more frequently now! Can't wait to celebrate more Roger victories with you guys! Very Happy
Marcizio14

Back to top Go down

Post by souji5 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Someone might have already thought of this, but the people who did the Red Envelope might have many RF.com users' contact details, if those users emailed their RE messages to the carriers. Perhaps past RE carriers can send out a mass email, informing fans of our new home. Very Happy
souji5

Back to top Go down

Post by Márc19f on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:28 pm

^^^
Souji, what a great idea. We could all who used to send by mail our RE messages, write to the messengers and ask them this huge help. I'll try to do it tonight.
Márc19f

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerNo.19 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:38 pm

souji5 wrote:Someone might have already thought of this, but the people who did the Red Envelope might have many RF.com users' contact details, if those users emailed their RE messages to the carriers. Perhaps past RE carriers can send out a mass email, informing fans of our new home. Very Happy

You are so smart. I never even thought of that. Although I doubt Feddy ever sent a message to the RE. Crying But I'm sure there are others who haven't found this place yet. Good idea.
RogerNo.19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Jay on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:56 pm

xinccinx, Marcizio14....welcome guys, its great to have you and hope to see you pop up in the threads. This forum needs you too!
Lil_Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tvradke on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:53 am

Thank you so much Cromar for showing me the light Smile
Just seeing so many familiar names is a wonderful sight. Hats off to Lil-Jay and Cromar for setting this up. I will take a little time to get familiar with the forum and start contributing more but this is like having a family again. Lucy_58 and Mountains for instance actually helped me find housing for my cousin in Toronto when he needed to move there last year. And now I am hopeful that I will meet a few more of you this year at Indian Wells. But more than anything else, Roger probably gave his fans the greatest high in four plus years and I look forward to staying high with all of you.

tvradke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 am

Happy to rejoin the FEDFamily here:Smile. Thanks so much for creating this site Smile

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherl on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 am

RogerNo.1 wrote:
souji5 wrote:Someone might have already thought of this, but the people who did the Red Envelope might have many RF.com users' contact details, if those users emailed their RE messages to the carriers. Perhaps past RE carriers can send out a mass email, informing fans of our new home. Very Happy

You are so smart. I never even thought of that. Although I doubt Feddy ever sent a message to the RE. Crying But I'm sure there are others who haven't found this place yet. Good idea.

That is a great idea!
Sherl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina_YYZ on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 am

Was there an RE for the Australian Open??

Because I found this user on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gothami_de

And she has some pics of Roger with a red envelope/box... it seems to be from this year. If so, was something organized on Twitter? Or on Facebook? I never heard about it: I'm not on Facebook (and I don't want to be) but I do have a twitter account and often search "Federer" (to see if there's any news, pics, etc) and never caught wind of an AO2017 RE. I hope future RE announcements will be posted here, so those of us not on FB are included. Smile
Katarina_YYZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Jay on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:52 am

news to me too, thanks for the info, im not on facebook neither Smile
Lil_Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Márc19f on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 am

tvradke! Welcome! Lucy is already here (Lucy Canada), but we are missing mountains.
Márc19f

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilpoon on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:47 am

Such a great idea! I'll write to whoever I used to send RE message to in the past, to ask them to tell people about this forum!

Welcome tvradke! perhaps you can ask your cousin to find mountains and bring her here?
Aprilpoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Federite on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Peek-a-boo! I spy all of you! Razz Smile

Howdy gang, it's Lee (aka "Federite" )! Looking forward to reuniting and engaging the RF family once more. Cheering

Federite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherl on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Yay Federite!!!! So great to see you!!
Sherl

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum