Roger Federer
Only members can view the other topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free!

Where are the RF.COM Royalty?!!

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where are the RF.COM Royalty?!!

Post by tvradke on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:06 am

Wiolus, please don't disappear over an imaginary rule. That rule only applies to a few select individuals (Nadal, Djokovic) being in pole position ahead of Roger. When a few other players are discussed, even if there is an emotional investment in some on your behalf, it still enriches the overall experience for everyone else. Roger has only played 7 tournaments all year. The forum becomes a lonely place when Roger isn't playing. Dark Templar as resilient as he is, deserves company on the forum from tennis fans and not just Roger fans. And we need help from fans like you to make that happen.

tvradke

Back to top Go down

Post by ph∞be on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 am

Well said tvradke. I told Wiolus the same thing. But... if your darling Sascha is playing against our Rog you will need to be very discreet and also thick skinned when we cheer Rog on against him.
By the way, I have my eye on Denis Shapovalov and am willing him to continue to develop the aggressive style I know he has. It is possible that they may play each other one day. And, he is blonde too!!
ph∞be

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaJoya on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:29 pm

LaRubia wrote:
Hi Eva!

You didn't mention in your textmessage that you joined the forum Very Happy
So great that I could convince you to create an account.

Now I have to try to get you on Twitter at least  Laughing

It's wondeRFul that Roger's preparation in our beautiful little Halle paid off with this historical Wimbledon title.

So proud of our champ!

You see, your convincing worked its magic and here I am... You never know, maybe one day, you'll succeed in getting me on Twitter! Meanwhile this forum is such a blessing... and even more appreciated for having lost the former one! Laughing
EvaJoya

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaJoya on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:50 pm

It is soooo good to see all of you here and to read your inspiring, welcoming, funny, supportive, thoughtful message...

To our RF family, a huge Hurrah and Thank you! Cool !
EvaJoya

Back to top Go down

Post by TearTheRoofOff on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:57 am

TearTheRoofOff here, fairly infrequent poster from RF.com; glad to see some familiar names. Sharing the drama of the AO, IW, Miami and Wimbledon matches after the disappointment of 2016 would have been a great experience that we sadly missed out on. I'd love to have delved into the technical aspects of Roger's game and how it has been so effective this year.

Oh well, it's best to look forward to the tournaments to come.

TearTheRoofOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

Welcome TearTheRoofOff!  

Nice to have you join us. Hope you will enjoy seeing old friends again and share in this season incredible success of our Champ. This forum is a pretty happy place right now! Very Happy
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by schneewitchen on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:05 am

Cromar wrote:Welcome TearTheRoofOff!  

Nice to have you join us. Hope you will enjoy seeing old friends again and share in this season incredible success of our Champ. This forum is a pretty happy place right now! Very Happy

Hi dear Cromar, we also miss Jatta, the Finnin of the old Forum. always wrote with us in pledgers thread, so sorry, we have lost so many Crying Thank you for all here
schneewitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Márc19f on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi, TearTheRoofOff, welcome!

You will like this forum. Many old friends, and they are coming, as you. A very friendly place, you'll see.
Márc19f

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherl on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:22 pm

TearTheRoofOff wrote:TearTheRoofOff here, fairly infrequent poster from RF.com; glad to see some familiar names. Sharing the drama of the AO, IW, Miami and Wimbledon matches after the disappointment of 2016 would have been a great experience that we sadly missed out on. I'd love to have delved into the technical aspects of Roger's game and how it has been so effective this year.

Oh well, it's best to look forward to the tournaments to come.

Good to see you!!
Sherl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kop8zky on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:22 pm

^^^
I second that. Welcome!
Kop8zky

Back to top Go down

Post by avasbar on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:09 pm

HI again ttro
you'll have had plenty to rip the tiles off about this year Very Happy
Nice to see you back
avasbar

Back to top Go down

Where are....

Post by HeartoftheMatter on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am

cornnn92 wrote:I just registered... Hope many other former rf.com members will do the same! I'm not really comfortable posting about Roger on facebook, I much prefer the forum format for discussions... Many thanks for creating this place Lil_Jay Very Happy
I just managed, after a couple of months, to sign up/register. My computer gave up the ghost more than a year ago, and when I got one this spring, I just couldn't sign up. Now, I do find the format different, but onHopw e can get used to that, as Hope long as this place is here. I missed it so much. Hello, cornn92, and cromar. Question> do we have to quote in order to post a reply?Hope to see more of the old members, and new ones, too, of course. How about that Roger Federer? Laughing Laughing Laughing Cheerleader

HeartoftheMatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kop8zky on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:26 am

^^^^
Welcome, HOM! And TTR, and EvaJoya - meaning all new Members since I said last time hello!  Very Happy

HOM - ..."that Roger Federer" did quite well this year. Fingers crossed for him at the moment.
Kop8zky

Back to top Go down

Post by Márc19f on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:39 pm

HeartoftheMatter Very Happy WELCOME!

Yes, "that Roger Federer" is doing well this year, you'll see, just as us here, happy to meet each other.
Márc19f

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerNo.19 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm

HeartoftheMatter no you don't have to quote in order to post. Just go to the box at the bottom of the page and write your post and hit send.
RogerNo.19

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum