Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuttgart and Halle

3 posters

Go down

Normal Stuttgart and Halle

Post by Kazzie Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm

We've seen lots of pictures of elegant ROG and Mirka at the Met Gala and Pippa's recent wedding in the UK, but it seems an eternity since we last saw our Champ in action on the courts!  Finally we don't have much longer to wait.  We don't have anyone heading to Stuttgart but there will be quite a pack of us in Halle.  Tani and I will be representing Team#UBR and would love to welcome ROG back with tons of our Fan support.

Please send your messages to me either by PM here or at unitedbyrog@gmail.com
Deadline 16 June

We very much look forward to hearing from many of you. ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ ROG !!!

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Stuttgart and Halle

Post by Márcia Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Karen dear, I did not understand: one message for both tournaments? Or two messages?
Hugs!
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by cornnn92 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Marcia, here's what Tani wrote on the #UBR facebook page:

Hey guys! Here's some news about the UBRs for the grass season! Karen and me will now start collecting your contributions of love and support for the Gerry Weber Open in Halle. You can email us at unitedbyrog@gmail.com . Deadline June 16 for now.
As for Stuttgart we will do an UBR tweet again before his first match. Fans attending were not keen on doing any messages because they find it too hard to approach Roger there. I will try to put a screenshot of the Stuttgart tweet and all retweeters/names in the Halle UBR.
There will also be an UBR for Wimbledon of course which we will announce later! Meanwhile keep your contributions coming for Halle. May our king have a happy return on his turf!

So no proper UBR in Stuttgart, just a tweet, like in Miami.
cornnn92
cornnn92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Just one message to be delivered in Halle. We are going to tweet a #UBR message for Stuttgart as we don't have a courier. If you are not on Twitter and would like us to send a message on your behalf, please just let me know Smile ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ ROG !!!

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Thanks, Corinne and Karen. Smile
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down