Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLE

4 posters

Go down

Normal HALLE

Post by Kazzie Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 am

Having tried trains ( 3 changes/9 hours) and cars (also 9 hours) in order to reach the tourney in Halle, this year I opted to fly (one change) and hire a car. The toughest part of this tourney is actually reaching here as it is plunked pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Previously I arrived on a Monday but everyone said it was much calmer and easier to see ROG on the weekend. Hence, this time I arrived about 2:30pm on Sunday. Alas, despite my best efforts I still missed him by a couple of hours !! Tani could have easily handed over our UBR messages then but very kindly waited for me. For her thoughtfulness, the Security would then not allow her to bring the gift onto the grounds as Gerry Berry bear was sporting a medal that they deemed “dangerous”. Rolling Eyes

We hoped to be able to carry out the Mission on Monday and happily for us we were successful. ROG arrived with the Team including Tony G, looking gorgeous as always and seemingly very relaxed. We were holding our UBR Banner plus Tani had the beautifully decorated bag containing a box full of wondeRFul messages. We asked him if we could hand them to him after practice and he quickly said “sure” !. True to his word, after practice, ROG ambled out, signed for a couple of people and accepted our Gerry Berry delivery! Truly illustrative of the United by ROG concept, we took a wonderful picture of ROG surrounded by many fans from around the world, and holding our warm, loving and encouraging greetings.

Here’s hoping ROG has a brilliant tourney. I'm going to try and insert photos as per Cromar's instructions. Fingers crossed.

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: HALLE

Post by Márcia Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Karen dear, so lovely report. As in the old days, we wait for them, as you are our representatives at Roger's side.

Waiting anxious for the photos! Have a great day there!
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:12 am

Finally a few pictures of Tani's wondeRFul presentation on behalf of Team UBR !!

HALLE 2qtz3iw

HALLE 2sbwfpx

HALLE 2090b2u

HALLE S1na6x

and we were lucky enough to take a group picture with ROG and our #UBR Banner
HALLE Awzzig

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 am

As you can see I was delighted to have ROG sign the UBR Banner Smile

HALLE 2nvgyz9

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Just wonderful pictures, and the box, wow! Thank you both! I am very glad because "my" representative is on the top of the circle, and appears at each picture.
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:00 pm

your representative???

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:47 pm

^^^
The small guy with the brazilian t-shirt. Wink Gif Mine, Sherl's and some others...
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by PASDOM59 Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 pm

What a lovely "box " !
Many thanks to the " creators " .
PASDOM59
PASDOM59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm