Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews with Pierre Paganini

+6
fraline
avasbar
ph∞be
Márcia
Lucycanada
Cromar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interviews with Pierre Paganini Empty Interviews with Pierre Paganini

Post by Cromar Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:03 am

Great interview with Pierre Paganini in 24heures.ch. He has great things to say about Roger... Of course!  Very Happy

Last line: "But when one sees what shines in his eyes, since the beginning of the year, when one sees that he rejoices like a kid, it is beautiful"...

Translated from French for you...

"Federer forces me to always be creative"

Federer physical trainer for seventeen years, Pierre Paganini recounts how and why the champion has returned to the top. Exclusive interview.

Interviews with Pierre Paganini Topelement
Pierre Paganini is a successful fitness coach. Marc Rosset, Ana Ivanovic, Stan Wawrinka, Roger Federer, Swiss Davis Cup team, Swiss Tennis aspiring champions: all have benefited from his work to maximize their potential. Image: Twitter (@rogerfederer)

Par Daniel Visentini - 15 avril 2017
24heures.ch

The man is tight-lipped, his word is rare. To the media brouhaha that surrounds the icon, Pierre Paganini prefers the sweaty silence of the private sessions. This is not the price to pay for being Roger Federer's fitness trainer for seventeen years, it's just his nature. As the best player of all time takes a pause after a phenomenal return to the top this year, he recounts. How and why is this all possible for the 35-year-old Swiss champion? He speaks as much about the past, the dark year of 2016, as about the present and the future. As well as about Stan Wawrinka, the other "monster" that he trains.

Frankly, Pierre Paganini, did you think Roger Federer was able to win the Australian Open on his return to competition after a six-month break?

No. I thought he could play well and I was convinced, like the rest of the team around him, that it was good to resume the competition at the start of the season. It basically meant he was like other players. Except that the others had stopped for a month and he, six months. But he is so strong at coming up with solutions that when he has to find his bearings, he does it faster than everyone else.

Tell us about this radical decision that was taken by Federer last year, this six-month break ...

We are a team, we are lucky to be with him for a long time. Even Ivan Ljubicic knew him before. So we exchanged opinions with Rodge so he could make his decision. In fact we are all interested in the same thing. Each one brings, to the discussion, what he thinks is good for Rodge.

What was your opinion?

It's not important. In fact, everyone gives his opinion according to his field of action. The physiotherapist will think according to his specialty, the tennis coach will speak according to the game, the return to the game. And I will express myself more according to the time required for the athlete to become again the athlete he must be to return to the courts. It's for this reason that it must be discussed in group before taking such a decision.

When Federer decided in favor of a big break, did that surprise you?

No. When you do something, you have to do it thoroughly. Including in this case. When he finally decided about this six-month break, we were actually all happy to have time in front of us. Because we needed it. Because we needed to put all the chances on our side for Roger. If a champion like Roger Federer decides of such a break, then we had to take this time he was giving us to offer him the best conditions, all fields confounded. So that he returned to the top after. All this was logical.

At that time, how did you organize yourself, with the staff around him, to set up the program of his return to the courts?

We proposed a longer periodization, first close to a rehabilitation. With his physiotherapist, exercises. After, he gradually moved to me, for the athletic side. And in such a context, we had to count on more sessions than usual. Because we had the time. But especially so that Rodge regains the form that he had before his problems. While making sure that he does not get hurt. Because he was there precisely because of an injury. So there were two trains starting: one that had to prevent the injury and one that wanted to bring him back to the top level.

Were you afraid that he would get injured during the preparation, precisely?

If there isn't a bit of fear, if there isn't this kind of tension, this adrenaline, it's not good. There is always some kind of risk, and actually it's the player himself that assumes it. But we are here because we have convictions. That's why I particularly appreciated the fact that the team got even closer during those months. We saw each other a lot, more than usual, with Rodge, in two's, in three's or more. With hindsight, it's easy to say that it was the right approach since he made the return that we all know. But it was important. And exciting.

But how was he able to subject himself to so much exercising to get back to the top, he had already won everything?

Passion. It is a simple word, which many use. Except that him he does what goes with it. Passion is a philosophy of life, every day, that allows him to live tennis while breathing life. He found a harmony between the two. It is the same person that lives, it is the same person that plays, it is the same person that trains. So he never needs to adapt. For him, it's natural.

Has there not ever been a day in those seventeen years, or in recent months, when he came to training dragging his feet?

Not one! There were days when he told me at the beginning of the session that he was a little tired. But in fact, when he said that, in the end he worked even more than usual, he forgot the fatigue of the beginning. At this level, it is exceptional. Stan Wawrinka is the same in this regard. These are two champions unique in their professional involvement. I'm lucky.

One often has the temptation to believe that everything is easy on a court for Roger Federer. He dances, he is aerial. But we never see the hard-working Federer that trains with you...

He is hard-working since the beginning, even if you can't see it. But then you talked about the fact that he dances on a court. So imagine when you go to see a ballet: you do not see the physical effort. But there is an incredible training behind. So if Rodge manages, with his  potential, to make us forget the effort, it proves how much he sweated before. Because we know very well that talent without effort is not enough. And Rodge understood that before he was 20 years old.

Where does your work method come from?

First, I had the chance to meet Jean-Pierre Egger in Macolin at the time. It is someone who has always used a field language to talk about theory. He has always sought to find a close connection between physical exercise and the sport for which you needed to perform this exercise. Initially, I wanted to be a physical trainer for soccer. And then somewhat by chance, I fell into tennis and I immediately adored it. Because I could think of a preparation related to the athlete, with his abilities, in relation to his sport and therefore personalized. And here is the beginning of a method, that I have been developing continually for thirty-four years.

So, it's global and individualized at the same time?

I can train someone to have endurance, or resistance, or jump high. But that does not mean that he will use these qualities in the right way for tennis  if I don't make the connection between the person in front of me and the specific sport, tennis in this case.

Does that mean that you do not necessarily apply the same patterns of work to Federer than to Wawrinka?

The training philosophy does not really change, because the common denominators for tennis are endurance and responsiveness. In tennis, you have to be reactive on the "stop and go" for a long time. It does not change, it's the goal for any player. But the way to get there differ. The personality of the player, his strong points, and his lesser ones, it differs. The playing paths too are not the same. The way to train is not the same, you have to adapt to the characteristics of the player each time.

Does Federer have exceptional abilities compared to other players, in the exercises you impose on him?

Yes, it is someone who has enormous potential. He has an athlete coordination that is phenomenal. That doesn't mean that he needs to work less. On the contrary, as it is a strong point, he must work on it even more to make a difference. In all areas.

Does Roger Federer still surprise you when you propose a complicated reactivity exercise to him that he completes quickly?

Yes, there is still some kind of surprise. But I'm used to, since all that time. So when he surprises me, I'm almost no longer... surprised. Because I know he understands and realizes things so fast. He handles the complexity of certain physical exercises so well that, in fact, it forces me to be constantly creative. You always have to increase the demand for him to be stimulated.

You fonction through work modules, which can last a few days or a few weeks. Can you tell us about that?

There are phases of base preparation, periods of intensity, others of maintenance and it is spread over the year. It depends on the time available. But what is crucial is to do things at the right time and for the right reasons.

Roger Federer said he would not play until Roland-Garros: have you planned training modules with him?

Yes, phases are planned. There is a block that can be called a reprise. Another will focus on the intensification of athletic work. Afterwards, there will be a mix between physical work and practice on the court, gradually, more and more. If it is confirmed that he will not play again before Roland-Garros, the work will begin soon and will be spread until Paris.

How do you explain that at 35, Federer seems to be as strong, or even stronger than he was ten years ago?

Stronger, less strong, I always have a little trouble with that. For me, Roger Federer is Roger Federer, point. He was just as strong when certain people wanted to bury him because he was playing Grand Slam finals but not winning them. What we can just see in his career, past and present, is that Rodge always manages to find solutions, to handle situations, to dominates problems. He has been able to manage his longevity, he has been able to progress in his creativity. His athletic form is still there and his state of mind is that of a player who is beginning his career. He embodies his own success.

Does the age influence the way you work with him?

Yes. But not just the age. There is also everything he has done before. The traces of 1350 matches. Some say he has a more economical game than the others. No doubt. But in reality, he has done much more than the others in the field of creativity, on a court. And that also costs energy contrary to what one might think. Because he works harder upstream, in training, in order to be able to produce this creativity on the court.

Will his organism allow him to play for a long time still?

It's his head that will answer this question. And it's the organism that will be at the service of his head. But when one sees what shines in his eyes, since the beginning of the year, when one sees that he rejoices like a kid, it is beautiful. There is still a lot of freshness in him...

Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Interviews with Pierre Paganini Empty Re: Interviews with Pierre Paganini

Post by Lucycanada Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you Cromar for the Paganini interview. I am always curious about him and his work. Through Roger I can detect his excellence.

Lucycanada

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 pm

cromar, thank you! What a marvelous interview.
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by ph∞be Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:10 pm

WOW!! This is a fantastic interview.

I feel like putting the answer on a banner and shouting it out to the world. Unbelievable.

But how was he able to subject himself to so much exercising to get back to the top, he had already won everything?

Passion. It is a simple word, which many use. Except that him he does what goes with it. Passion is a philosophy of life, every day, that allows him to live tennis while breathing life. He found a harmony between the two. It is the same person that lives, it is the same person that plays, it is the same person that trains. So he never needs to adapt. For him, it's natural.

Thank you cromar.
Interviews with Pierre Paganini Smiley_rotating_flower
ph∞be
ph∞be

Back to top Go down

Post by avasbar Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Loving it loving it!
Thanks cromar you're a gem.
avasbar
avasbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:35 am

Always interesting to hear from Paganini - he seems to be such a wise man, apart from being an excellent fitness trainer.

The Secret to Roger Federer’s Success is This Man

By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY | The New York Times
NOV. 12, 2017

Roger Federer has won seven titles this year, including the Australian Open in January. The success has surprised even his longtime coach, Pierre Paganini. “It’s a majestic, fantastic year. It’s not possible normally,” he said.
Credit Cameron Spencer/Getty Images

Pierre Paganini took part in track and field in his youth, and when he first decided to become a coach he was interested above all in working with soccer stars.

But it is in tennis, a sport he has never played regularly, where he has made an indelible mark as the key man in the shadows for Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka.

If they have continued to win big into their 30s, it has a great deal to do with Paganini, the 60-year-old Swiss fitness coach who takes a cerebral approach to working up a sweat.

“A big part of the reason that I’m here where I am today is definitely because of Pierre,” Federer told me in a recent interview.

Where Federer finds himself now is back in London at the ATP Finals, the tour championship reserved for the world’s top eight players.

Federer, now 36, is by far the oldest man in the field and in a round-robin group with Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic and Jack Sock, who will face Federer in the opening singles match on Sunday. Federer has won the prestigious event a record six times and is the understandable favorite to win it again.

Though he skipped the entire clay-court season to preserve his body and his spark, he has swept nearly all else before him, winning seven titles, including the Australian Open and Wimbledon, and losing just four matches all year.

Interviews with Pierre Paganini 13FEDERER-INYT2-master675
Paganini, right, has been part of Federer’s team since 2000. “A big part of the reason that I’m here where I am today is definitely because of Pierre,” Federer said. Credit Fabrice Coffrini/European Pressphoto Agency  

Back to No. 2 in the rankings behind Rafael Nadal, Federer’s winning percentage of 92 percent is his best since 2006, when he went 92-5, winning 95 percent of his singles matches (a season, it should be noted, in which he did play on clay).

Paganini has worked with Federer for 17 years, longer than any other member of Federer’s current team. Is even he surprised by his man’s 2017?

“Yes, totally, completely,” Paganini said on Tuesday by telephone in French. “You have to be honest. It’s a majestic, fantastic year. It’s not possible normally.”

Paganini, who does most of his work with Federer off the tour in Switzerland and Dubai, has only seen two of Federer’s 19 Grand Slam tournament victories in person. In 2009, he was in Federer’s box when he won his first and only French Open. This year, he was at Wimbledon.

Paganini said he was very much in the moment as he watched Federer defeat an emotional Cilic on the grass of the All England Club, but when Paganini caught his flight back to Switzerland, he said images kept surfacing in his brain of all the work Federer had done off camera to get back to this astonishing level.

One of the most powerful images was from February 2016, when Federer was still recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee, the first surgery of his life.

“Rog worked with his physical therapist for two weeks and when we started the fitness training, at the beginning he had to, for example, jog five meters and then walk backwards,” Paganini said. “It was like he was learning to walk again. You can be the most positive person in the world and there are still moments where you wonder, is he really going to be able to play high-level tennis again?”

Interviews with Pierre Paganini 13FEDERER-INYT3-master675
Paganini, bottom center in glasses, witnessed Federer win a Grand Slam tournament in person for only the second time at Wimbledon in July. Credit Tim Clayton/Corbis, via Getty Images

The answer has been a resounding yes, although it required another six-month break from competition at the end of 2016. The question is how long Federer, the oldest men’s singles champion at Wimbledon in the Open era, might be able to sustain this if he continues cherry-picking his spots and staying fresh in the head and legs.

Five years ago, I asked Paganini if Federer, then 31, could play on until 2016. He said he saw no reason to doubt it based on Federer’s playing style, talents and enduring enthusiasm.

How about 2020?

“I think only Rog will know when it’s the moment that he’ll want to say perhaps this is enough,” Paganini said. “Rog does have the biological age of 36 but for me, he has an athletic age that is younger than that and yet he has the maturity of someone well over 40. So it’s quite a balance. And because of that it’s very difficult to say or predict. It’s the man who makes the decision, not just the athlete, unless there’s a serious injury that leaves you no choice.”

The two met when Federer was 14 and a new arrival at the Swiss national training center in Ecublens near Lausanne. Federer, the youngest boarder there, was still working through his talent and his temper. When he eventually put together his own team in 2000, he asked Paganini to join him.

“He’s made fitness workouts so enjoyable, if they ever can be,” Federer said. “I just follow his beat. Whatever he tells me I’ll do it because I trust him. People ask me, do you still do your physical tests and stuff? I don’t have to do any tests because I work with Pierre and he knows and sees if I’m moving well or not; if I’m slow or fast; all these things. He’s had a huge part of this success, and I’m happy I called him way back when.”

Paganini said his methods of training Federer have changed with the years. They used to play other sports like basketball in Federer’s youth to add variety but now focus on activities that directly correspond to tennis and, according to Paganini, they emphasize complex drills that mimic the multipronged challenges of the sport.

“You have to be strong, fast, coordinated and have endurance in tennis and you have to do drills for that,” Paganini said. “But you also should never forget you have to use this on a tennis court; not on the road or in the pool. So you always have to create a link between the speed and the athletic way it’s used on the court. Nine times out of 10 on the court, the speed is in the first three steps and then you’re playing the tennis ball. So you have to train to be particularly strong in the first three steps.”

Interviews with Pierre Paganini 13FEDERER-INYT4-1510260017717-master675
Stan Wawrinka recently returned to practice for the first time after having surgery on his left knee in July.
Credit Harry Murphy/Getty Images

Paganini said he truly believes Federer has not lost a step while acknowledging that full transparency was not the goal. “If there is anything that has diminished, it’s for the opponents to figure out,” he said with a chuckle.

“When you judge speed in tennis, you have to judge it differently than you judge a 100-meter runner,” Paganini said. “You have to judge a great deal the reaction time and how well the speed is coordinated. It’s not only important to move fast. You have to move right, and with the nature of the sport, you have to move fast and right for a long time in a match. Rog has proved like others before him that it’s possible to do this past 30. I think what we forget with him is the discipline he has had for many, many years. All his life and his philosophy revolve around tennis.”

Paganini’s enthusiasm remains intact, too, and he now has another comeback to manage. Wawrinka, 32, has been out since July because of left knee surgery of his own. Though he is still ranked seventh and technically qualified for the ATP Finals, he is unable to take part and returned to practice in Geneva for the first time since the operation on Tuesday. Paganini was with him.

“We always benefit from experience and as we plan with Stan, it’s useful to have just gone through this with Rog,” Paganini said. “What is comparable is the duration. Rog stopped in July 2016 and started in January. Stan stopped in July 2017 and the goal is to start in January 2018.”

It is a short-term project but Paganini and his prize pupils have focused above all on the long term. “Rog was always, even at age 20, interested in doing what he could to have a long career,” Paganini said.

That has meant not overplaying, building breaks into the season and listening intently to his body’s signals. It has meant reducing, if only marginally, the number of training sessions through the years. Paganini hopes the younger set, the #nextgen if you will, is taking notes.

“I think if we manage to motivate the young ones to give time to their bodies to recover from training before playing and then to give time to their bodies to recover from playing before training, this simple message can help us have fewer injuries in the future,” Paganini said.

But he is not planning on being the next generation’s fitness trainer.

“At my age, I’m looking at next season and no further than that,” he said. “I cannot plan long term for my own career at this stage. For now, I have the pleasure every day to cross paths with Rog and Stan. That’s my essence, and that’s enough.”

A version of this article appears in print on November 12, 2017, on Page SP1 of the New York edition with the headline: The Swiss Have a Secret Weapon
Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by fraline Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 am

Cromar wrote:Always interesting to hear from Paganini

Merci Cromar Very Happy
Oui, c'est toujours passionnant et instructif, ce que dit Paganini.
fraline
fraline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 am

Thank you Cromar for this very interesting article. Wink Gif

Nice to see that Stan is back on practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:20 pm

^^^
My thanks also, Cromar.
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by UES Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Great article. thanks from me too Cromar

UES

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartoftheMatter Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Really, I felt moved by Pierre Paganini's last line about 'when one sees what shines in his eyes...." etc., that the childlike wonder and freshness is still there, as I interpret it, the sensation of tears prickling at the back of my eyes was the reaction. He has been a mainstay of Roger's capability. and the full flowering of his ability, and the lastingness of his desire and joy in the game. He is a Master himself, and it was a boon that these two met and worked together. Other vital people, coaches who truly saw what Roger could achieve and believed in him, and empowered his own belief, or those who came at a time when some extra ingredient was needed. Severin Luthi's contribution, always there, has to be vary valuable among other things, too. It was important to me that Pierre saw and spoke about the time, or the times, I might add, when some had wanted to bury Roger. Those of us who also saw it and felt passionately about it and knew it to be a wrong and incorrect thing to do often spoke up about it. So it counts that Paganine acknowledges it, too. (It was always a great shame when those periodic attempts occurred, a shame for those who had tried to do it.)
So our collective hats off to this Master, too, and my thanks for bringing this article here. It is priceless!

HeartoftheMatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:13 am

What a lovely post, HeartoftheMatter!  So many Masters on this page... you are the Master of words!  

I have to quote this:

"He has been a mainstay of Roger's capability, and the full flowering of his ability, and the lastingness of his desire and joy in the game".
Clapping   Love it
Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by norinchi Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 pm

“Roger goes into claycourt training like a kid”

Blick - 30 Apr. 2019

Fitness coach Pierre Paganini explains what matters after three years of abstinence from training on clay.
After his 101st win in Miami in late March, Roger Federer embarks on his latest adventure. In Madrid, he starts clay on 5 May - for the first time in three years.  After the defeat in the round of 16 of Rome 2016 (against Thiem) pinched his back. Federer quit for the French Open and avoided in the following years the clay season completely. This year the Maestro wants to know again. He plans definitely with the tournament in Madrid and the French Open.   Rome is added perhaps. To be prepared, he works since the beginning of the month - including with his fitness coach Pierre Paganini.

LOOKING: Mr. Paganini, how much break was Federer allowed after Miami?

Pierre Paganini: About a week. Whereby he completed his first small training sessions in the last days of this short holiday - so that the shock to the body is not too big when it really starts. On April 6th or 7th we started the normal program. Since then we regularly train in Grisons and in the Zurich area. I like to commute back and forth.

Does he work since then more on conditioning or more on ‘clay’ tennis?

At this stage it is important that Roger gets enough tennis too. But we started with conditioning.  A complex structure in which we must not get bogged down, but must deepen the key points hard and consistently.

What are these points?

It's too specific to explain that exactly. In endurance, strength, agility, and explosiveness, there are many sub-factors. To train everything, this phase before Madrid is too short. And in between, he should also get enough days off. They are just as much a part of training - and are not there to celebrate, but for the recovery of previous training sessions and to prepare for the next day. For the harmony in training, the right moment for free days is important. This requires a lot of flexibility from Roger. And that he has such a large family, he masters the exemplary.  
What should be considered in the clay preparation?
The fact that he has not competed for some time on clay is decisive. Therefore, it differs from the preparation for the grass or hard court season, where he regularly played tournaments. Before the clay season we have to give him more time to pay special attention to certain topics. One must not forget: Roger has already trained so much in life that the preload of the body must always be taken into account. Fortunately he has a good physio in Dani Troxler.

Is the preparation with Federer currently running as desired?

Our work lasts until the 5th of May. So it's too early to say that. It is only when the results are good. But we started well. It's nice to see Roger's anticipation of the clay. He starts the training like a child looking forward to the first school trip - a madness! Feeling this enthusiasm has a big impact on the quality of the training.

Interviews with Pierre Paganini 15275483-v9-13-federer      Interviews with Pierre Paganini 15275485-v6-16-federer3

Does Federer have the same ambition on clay as on other surfaces, where only victory counts?

In Roger, the enthusiasm is always the same as the ambition and vice versa. This has nothing to do with the rubber, but with loving tennis. I think Roger can get great results on any surface. He goes to every tournament as if it were the first and the last. In the here and now he always puts everything on a map. Nobody knows what's next week.  

Is the risk of injury on clay greatest?

I think fundamentally not. Every surface has its pitfalls. On clay, quadriceps and adductors are specifically ‘required’ [Edit: vulnerable?] the lower back area on grass and the foot, knee and hip joints on hard surface. That's tennis. Each body has other vulnerabilities and strengths, is susceptible to various surfaces. A Rafael Nadal feels better protected on clay, his knees hurt more on hard. Certain injuries can not be avoided, but I think that we can prevent a lot with individually tailored training.  

Is Federer's body in danger on clay?

He was rarely injured in the course of his career and in principle no more often on a certain surface. It is important for a pad [ground?] change to quickly adjust to something new in your head, so you have the right reflexes in the implementation. Luckily, that's one of Roger's most underrated qualities. His adaptability is fascinating. If I build a variant in training, he will find the optimal version within a few seconds. I do not just want to be nice with him, but he's also intelligent! Roger is much more strategic than you think. His playing is very spontaneous, but  he always thinks a lot in advance.

You jerk the most when Roger slips on the field or distorts his face ...

Sure, when he touches his calf, I hope right away that a mosquito stung him and did not pinch a muscle. In general, however, everyone who supports Roger feels the same: happiness when he plays, and nervousness that everything is going well. We, who work with him, also know what's going on behind the scenes. We'll see right away if he's having a great day, or just moderate or difficult. Based on this information, we often react even more sensitively.

How do you know that Roger does not have a good day?

After all, I have the privilege of knowing him since he was 14 and working with him for 19 years - you can feel certain things and see a lot in Roger's eyes. But he does not shy away from dialogue. He gives information very professionally.  

In the team, so he is not a poker face, how often for the opponents on the court?  

Not at all, he is totally open! He likes to talk about that, and he's fine. I already saw how Roger had to give an interview after a tennis practice, even though he was very tired. After that he came to the condition training and was not tired anymore. That means he even draws energy from conversations. That's one of the reasons why his career is lasting so long: He takes something positive from every situation.

https://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/atp/kondi-trainer-paganini-ueber-federers-trainingseifer-vor-der-sandsaison-roger-geht-ins-sand-training-wie-ein-kind-id15294279.html

(This, as you can tell, is a mechanically-translated article, I have changed some obvious mistranslations but hopefully have kept the sense intended.  (Fedled)
norinchi
norinchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Thanks, Dinora. Excellent to read PP, even in google translation. Cool
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marly 103-20 Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Thanks, Dinora!