Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages for Wimbledon!

+4
Cromar
Márcia
PASDOM59
Sigtias
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Normal Re: Messages for Wimbledon!

Post by Steerpike60 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Marciaf, I did understand your post, I was just giving some background on what transpired on FB about how we were going to replace the RE.  Obviously this all went down before this site was here which is why the discussions were happening on FB.  It was just a bit of an ugly mess.

Hopefully the UBR will get a similar following here as the RE did on the old RF.com.  Maybe not but hopefully between here and FB, the UBR will get plenty of messages to get to Roger.  I'm just sorry that the "love box" folks didn't come onboard with the UBR.  I hate to see the fans split, considering we all love Roger.

Steerpike60

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Steerpike60 wrote:Marciaf, I did understand your post, I was just giving some background on what transpired on FB about how we were going to replace the RE.  Obviously this all went down before this site was here which is why the discussions were happening on FB.  It was just a bit of an ugly mess.

Hopefully the UBR will get a similar following here as the RE did on the old RF.com.  Maybe not but hopefully between here and FB, the UBR will get plenty of messages to get to Roger.  I'm just sorry that the "love box" folks didn't come onboard with the UBR.  I hate to see the fans split, considering we all love Roger.

#UNITEDBYROG Love it Love it Love it

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 am

^^^
Oh, sorry, Steerpike. After sending my post I imagined that maybe you also was just trying to explain what was behind the idea (beautiful idea) of the UnitedByRog. All is good now. Sorry also for the misunderstanding with the people of the box. I hope they will also come together here or at fb with the UBR.
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by CPiscean Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:10 pm

https://scontent.fbne1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19665532_10156483242858298_275789542531501901_n.jpg?oh=e232a3f8f2d5fbd42b6c6f33ca47dd36&oe=5A0B6D71

I am hoping this worked. Not the best at posting photos. I had a lot of problems on the old site also. Embarassed

CPiscean

Back to top Go down

Post by avasbar Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:22 pm

^^^
Great shot! Thanks!
avasbar
avasbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:42 pm

after so many fabulous pictures of Our Champ I thought I'd share a couple of the FED family at Wimbledon

Suni made these wondeRFul banners that represent just a few of the many different countries from whence we hail #UnitedbyROG

Messages for Wimbledon!  - Page 3 N6b6gg

Suni's reaction after successfully handing over all the messages to ROG

Messages for Wimbledon!  - Page 3 Xp7iid

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum