Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages for Wimbledon!

+4
Cromar
Márcia
PASDOM59
Sigtias
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Normal Messages for Wimbledon!

Post by Sigtias Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:18 am

Goooodddd Morning friends!  Now that the Halle Mission is accomplished, lets move on to the Greener Pastures of SW-19!! Yoo hoooo!! We are planning a joint #UBR delivery at Wimby too!! I am doing the creative part and Karen is collecting the messages...

Please write in your good luck messages for The Maestro at unitedbyrog@gmail.com
Start drafting your messages now friends!! We need the GS 19 !! And Roger needs alllllll our good wishes!!
Your time starts now!! Deadline 29th june 6 P.M. Wimby time!!

Sigtias

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Messages for Wimbledon!

Post by PASDOM59 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Thanks Sigtias for the information about the collect of messages ..
I'm not on FB and i'm happy to read the information , here , with this topic ..
Smile
PASDOM59
PASDOM59

Back to top Go down

Post by Márcia Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Pasdom59, could you please translate and copy the information to the French Forum? Many - as yourself - are not at fb.
Márcia
Márcia

Back to top Go down

Post by PASDOM59 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Márciaf wrote:Pasdom59, could you please translate and copy the information to the French Forum? Many - as yourself - are not at fb.

I'll try to translate the message .. but , there are a few forumers , on the french forum , now ... Embarassed
PASDOM59
PASDOM59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 pm

PASDOM59 wrote:Thanks Sigtias for the information about the collect of messages ..
I'm not on FB and i'm happy to read the information , here , with this topic ..
Smile

I will be collecting messages for Wimbledon on behalf of #TeamUBR. Please feel free to send your message either PM here or by email at unitedbyrog@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

K

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:44 am

I am with Pasdom59 and Márciaf on this one... Not everyone goes on FB!  So it would be nice, as well, to get some feedback about the delivery of those messages in here...

Looking forward to some pictures of Roger with the #UBR team at Wimbledon! Very Happy
Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:24 am

As I just explained to Marcia, sadly the concept of Fan Reports dissolved along with the Forum and on FB we're only posting pictures. I'll try and write something up and include some photos. I'm not sure how to do it unless it works the same way as previously (via PhotoBucket).

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 am

That would be nice, Kazzie! Very Happy

Yes, it's similar to the previous forum. From Photobucket, you can just copy the IMG code/link and paste it directly into your message. Hit 'Preview' and you should see your picture.

Or, to post other pictures, for which you don't have an IMG code, just click the blue 'Insert Image' icon on the editing tool bar and paste the link where indicated (this adds the IMG code to the link) - No need to enter any size.

In both cases, the image will be automatically resized to fit the forum's page width (800 pixel) and an option to 'see full size' added above the image (if the original image was larger than the page). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thank you for all the work you do, Kazzie.  All this for Roger! Sunny
Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 am

ugh.... I've entered my report on my laptop via Word Document. But just about all my pictures are on my iPad and I can't figure out how to upload them. Also I've now just received a message from something called Servimg saying my a/c has been created???? This is really confusing for me I'm afraid.

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:50 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156415946428298&set=p.10156415946428298&type=3

This is the message I receive when trying to post some pics from Photobucket Sad

If I click "insert image" I get requests for URL etc....

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cromar Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Kazzie wrote:ugh.... I've entered my report on my laptop via Word Document. But just about all my pictures are on my iPad and I can't figure out how to upload them.  Also I've now just received a message from something called Servimg  saying my a/c has been created???? This is really confusing for me I'm afraid.  

Kazzie,  You must have clicked on the 'Host an image' icon instead of 'Insert an Image'.  'Host an image' is a free service provided on this forum for people to upload pictures to the Web, on 'Servimg', and then post them on the forum. It's available for those who don't have any image hosting account already setup. Servimg is similar to Photobucket, or Flicker, or many others. You can see more information on how to use this button/service in the Guidelines - Tips & Tricks thread, here:
https://federer.forumotion.com/t119-using-the-host-an-image-button-to-post-a-picture

As for uploading your pictures from your iPad to Photobucket, there is a Photobucket app on iTunes that allows you to upload existing media from your iPad directly to your Photobucket albums, found  here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photobucket/id314439840?mt=8

Description
Photobucket - Print, store, edit and share your photos, create animated GIFs and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.

Some more tips on how to use this app here: https://www.picbackman.com/tips-tricks/how-to-upload-videos-from-ipad-to-photobucket/

Kazzie wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156415946428298&set=p.10156415946428298&type=3

This is the message I receive when trying to post some pics from Photobucket Sad

If I click "insert image" I get requests for URL etc....

As for your second post, unfortunately I cannot see the message you received as the Facebook link provided is either invalid or private?...  I don't have access to it. Maybe you can post it here.

But I post pictures from Photobucket all the time here without problems. If you follow the instructions I posted earlier, it should work. Just pay special attention to this small, but important detail:

Either you copy the IMG code/link from Photobucket and paste it directly into your message. (Do not use the 'Insert an Image' icon in this case).
Or
You copy the 'Direct link' (which is just the URL) from Photobucket and then you use the 'Insert an Image' icon and paste that link/URL there (no need to enter any image size, unless you want to), then click the 'Insert' button. This will add the IMG code to the URL you entered and insert it in your message.

Either method will work.

You could also post pictures directly from Facebook here... Just make sure that it's from an 'open account' like yours, for example (and not #UNITEDBYROG) and that the picture is marked as 'Public'.

From Facebook: If you want to use Facebook as your image host, upload the image as a picture in one of your album, then open the picture (meaning: click it to get the large version), then right-click on it, and select "copy" or "copy image URL" (depending on your browser). Then you can paste that URL in the 'Insert Image' icon.

Here is a peRFect example... Really great, Kazzie!  Very Happy

Messages for Wimbledon!  19396883_10156424452033298_7964430699683786477_n
Cromar
Cromar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:57 pm

aie aie aie.... maybe I've had too much wine tonight......

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by avasbar Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:09 pm

That is such a super photo! Kazzie grinning from ear to ear and a lovely real smile - not pose-for-yet-another-selfie-smile from Roger - and a hug too! Very Happy
avasbar
avasbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 am

thanks for the compliment! Whenever I'm lucky enough to be that close to ROG, I can't help but grin from ear to ear.... such an amazing moment .

I have pictures of the UBR delivery that I so want to share with everyone but for the life of me I cannot manage to do it. I'll keep trying....

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzie Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 am

Cromar this is the message I get when I try to follow your instructions.... I have no idea why it's related to Facebook.... Lenny, another fan here, sent it to me via email

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156415946428298&set=p.10156415946428298&type=3

Kazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum