Roger Federer Forum
Only members can read the topics or post on this forum.

Please login or register as a new member. It's free... and may you find some old friends!
Roger Federer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 General Tennis News

+4
fedled
HeartoftheMatter
Márcia
Cromar
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Normal Re: 2020 General Tennis News

Post by HeartoftheMatter Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:02 pm

s Is this good news? Will it mean more costs for peope, suchs as buying a subsription? That can't be, I think.

HeartoftheMatter

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartoftheMatter Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:05 pm

Rosaline Wink Gif , re my post on ND and your response. I did not mean at all to get into history and all the issues there. I merely outlined, or tried to, thereasons why some countries may hold grievances which may then contribute to some citizens' holding on to those after having grown up in that atmosphere. It is not about who is right or wrong.
It showed a search for understanding ND, given is background and what we saw so far. It is a departure for me, this more objective look at him, but everyone deserves at least some understanding.That is what I attempted to do , more for my understanding than anything else.

HeartoftheMatter

Rosaline likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartoftheMatter Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 am

There is a question in my mind, about Isner and Querry's joining of ND's plans. It may be over upset at stateswide protests and some fires set in conjunction with some events. Isner was upset, and when asked, and reminded why things were happening, re BLM, he said that can't he be upset about that and the burning/looting too? Maybe Querry felt the same, and hence their joining with the ND plans for a new league, or whatever he was planning. Could be that that player shares their concerns.
What is happening with those plans? In abeyance, put off, or yet to happen? Such an element of uncertainty especially at this time is most unwelcome. Or did Novak think that he will garner more players to his side?  Clearly he had been actively recruiting or trying to win over players.
P.s. Something hit my PC, so I don't know how long I can access things, because already I can't access my email. At first I thought it was something I did wrong, but other people are experiencing the same problem.
If I don't show up...I hope to when things will get fixed one way or another.
And Cromar, if what I wrote about tennis "politics" is not for consumption here then please delete those posts.

HeartoftheMatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum